Financial Management Services
The Financial Manager is responsible to supervise and manage the financial issues of a business and providing advice in other fields of the business operation to make the appropriate decisions. The existence of an executive with proper knowledge, experience and specialization in this position is a major expense, something which renders it unaffordable for quite a few businesses.
DELTA FINANCE offers a solution to this issue, providing its clients with integrated financial management services, by placing at their disposal an experienced and qualified market executive who can respond optimally to his position requirements and the special needs of the company’s clients.
- Coordinates and inspects all activities undertaken by the financial department of a business;
- Draws up and monitors the business’ growth plan and its implementation;
- Controls the whole financial progress of the company, observing and interpreting the results, and ensuring the required liquidity;
- Provides expertise and active support to the implementation of corporate tasks such as formation of companies (subsidiaries or parties), amendments, acquisitions and mergers, dissolution and winding up of companies, share capital increases, investment and company evaluations etc;
- Supervises and coordinates the drafting and interpretation of the annual as well as the periodic financial reports of the company.
Moreover, through Financial Management Outsourcing, the client can introduce innovative ideas and solutions into his business utilizing the advice of our associates, who specialize in the contemporary financial requirements and always keep up with the developments in the market.